Workshop in the frame of Moving Body Festival at Varna Bulgaria. August 2017. With Manuela Sarkissyan, Denica Milusheva, Lori Kamburova, Djuli Hadjolyan, Victoria Zhelyazkova, Iskra Ivanova and Jaklin Gudeva.
Practicing theory, a double condition of reading the world while affecting it.
Questions to research:
- what needs to happen in order to say that something has happened?
- What is the affinity between body and event?
- What is theory? How to practice theory? And philosophy?
- How to throw a question mark in the public space?
- What is the level of inclusion / mutual influences and exchange of the public space?
- How to turn a practice into an inclusive public practice?
- Which world are we legitimizing with our actions/practices?